Maranatha Vibrating Piece Remover removes unwanted debris in your processing line.
Our Vibrating Piece Remover removes unwanted produce pieces and debris early in your processing line and prior to packaging.
Produce and debris are fed onto the bed which is made up of corrugated channels. The bed vibrates to spread produce and debris across its width. Produce and debris move into the corrugated channels and moves towards the outfeed. As everything moves forward a series of adjustable openings allow debris to fall through while produce bridges the openings and continues on.
Two eccentric vibrating motors shake the Vibrating Piece Remover at an adjustable speed. Small vibrations are best so produce does not bounce. Springs are fitted to isolate the vibrations.
Optional cross conveyors can be used to carry waste away and carry produce to another stage in your line. Conveyors are placed under the adjustable openings.
- Stainless steel tray is long lasting and food safe
- Coil sprung suspension mounts provide efficient vibration isolation
- Cross conveyors* carry produce pieces and debris away for further processing or packing.
- Easily adjustable gaps which can be set to suit your needs and can be adjusted for each produce run.
- Built-in spreader tray distributes produce evenly across the width of the machine and into the corrugated channels.
- Fully contained vibration motors
There are no reviews yet.